At Harkins Wealth Management, LLC maintaining your privacy is one of our top priorities. We recognize the importance of protecting the personal information that we collect and are committed to keeping this information confidential. This page is used to inform website visitors on the collection, use, and disclosure of personal information. The following disclosure applies to information collected when using our website: https://www.harkinswealthmanagement.com. Should you have any questions regarding the following disclosure, don’t hesitate to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you choose to use our website, then you agree to the collection and use of information in relation with the below statements. The personal information that we collect is used for providing and improving services. We will not use or share your information with anyone except as described below.
General Information Collection
The types and sources of information that we collect include:
- Information obtained from agreements, applications, account opening forms, questionnaires, or other documents and correspondence.
- Information we produce on your behalf, such as portfolio analysis, asset allocations, and investment transactions.
- Information provided to us by authorized parties acting on behalf of our clients, such as accountants & attorneys.
For a better experience while using our website, we may require you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information, including but not limited to your name, phone number, and email address. The information that we collect will be used to contact or identify you. Certain forms may require an email address or phone number in order to assist with setting up an appointment or interview. Your information may be input into a customer relationship management tool to support our business relationship. Information collected through contact forms will not be used outside of these purposes.
Cookies are files with small amounts of data that are commonly used as an anonymous unique identifier. These are sent to your browser from the website that you visit and are stored on your computer's hard drive. If you submit information on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again. We may collect information about you when you visit our site. The information may include cookies, web beacons, and IP addresses.
Embedded Content from Other Websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Links to Other Sites
We do not sell our users’ private personal information. We do not disclose non-public personal information about our current, prospective, or former clients to unaffiliated third parties, except as required or permitted by law. We share information about you in the limited circumstances detailed below and with appropriate safeguards on your privacy:
- Employees and Independent Contractors: We may disclose information about you to our employees and individuals who are our independent contractors that need to know the information in order to help us provide our services or to process the information on our behalf. We require our employees and independent contractors to follow strict privacy policies regarding personally identifiable information.
- Third Party Vendors: We may share information about you with third party vendors who need to know information about you in order to provide their services to us. Vendor privacy and cyber security policies are reviewed to ensure strong safeguards are in place to protect your information.
- Brokers and Custodians: We may provide information to companies that is necessary to service client accounts, such as providing account and trade information to brokers and custodians.
For users that provide personal information through contact forms, we may retain their data indefinitely within our client relationship managements software. This helps us to track requests and better serve you. All users can request to see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time by submitting a request to email@example.com. If you have an account on this site, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Protecting Your Data
In order to protect your data we follow a strict Branch Office Security Policy that leverages best practices implemented throughout the industry. In addition to following a security policy, we have periodic internal reviews to identify and remedy any gaps that may exist as technologies continue to evolve.
Changes to the Disclosure
We may update our Privacy Disclosure from time to time. Thus, we advise you to review this page periodically for any changes. We will notify you of any changes by posting the new Privacy Disclosure on this page. These changes are effective immediately, after they are posted on this page.
If you have any questions about our Privacy Disclosure, do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.