Managing Your Workplace Retirement Plan
Over the last decade, the responsibility for saving for retirement has shifted from company-based plans such as pensions to self-directed 401k or 403(b) retirement plans, where each participant is responsible for their own investment choices. For many investors, this single account is their largest investment asset and more than ever your workplace retirement plan is a key component to your retirement success.
So how do you manage your workplace retirement plan?
Do you choose investments based on your risk tolerance and time horizon?
Does managing your retirement plan feel like an overwhelming and confusing process?
We can help answer your questions and walk you through the retirement planning process.
Investment Advisory for Your Workplace Retirement Plan
Our Preferred Portfolio Services® (PPS) Investment Advisory Program allows us to offer advisory services to participants of workplace and employer-sponsored retirement plans. These advisory services include ongoing investment management and advice regarding the investment options made available to you within your retirement plan. We’re able to provide wealth management consulting by utilizing our own unique user ID and password credentials to access your plan for online trading, asset allocation and account review. We’ll be able to monitor your plan on an ongoing basis and make adjustments as changes in the economic environment and your life occur.
How do we manage your account? We will:
- Create a customized asset allocation based on your unique goals, objectives, and tolerance for risk.
- Review and analyze your current investment choices, and rank each investment based on its relative strength score, then separate it into the appropriate investment category.
- Use your individual asset allocation to select investments within each category used by our ranking system.
- Direct future contributions in line with your investor profile
- Conduct regular meetings to review performance, make necessary changes, and rebalance the portfolio.
What are our qualifications?
- Over 35 years of combined investment advisory experience
- Experience managing a significant number of discretionary advisory accounts
- Advanced training and designations
- A team dedicated to fiduciary responsibility and client success
Contact us at 401.278.4049 with any questions or to schedule a free consultation.